Today is exactly 8 weeks until my 2nd wedding anniversary. You may remember when I posted last year about us choosing to try and follow the traditional wedding anniversary gifts. Last year was paper. That was quite easy… easier than this year anyway!
This year, the gift should be cotton.
So, what makes a good cotton anniversary gift? Some ideas I’ve considered are:
- A quality cotton shirt from somewhere a cut above where we’d normally shop
- Beautiful cotton bedding set
- A cushion with some romantic wording on it
- Some form of a cotton print. There seems to be quite a few types of prints on cotton out there.
- Or I could cheat and get him a ‘cotton’ scented candle.
That’s as far as I’ve got. If you have a good suggestions please let me know as it is getting closer and I’m just not sure!